Guidelines For Articles
guidelines for articles
SUBMIT AN ARTICLE FOR PUBLICATION IN Prakrutik Horticulture Planet TM
Horticulture Planet TM is interested in publishing articles that explore or relate to Plant Science (Medicinal & Aromatic plants), Plant Therapy (Horticulture Therapy, Herbalism), Alternative therapies,Water Research, Holistic Science, Life Science, Natural Products and Natural isolates, Post Harvest Technology, Horticulture, Precision Farming, Natural Farming (Biodynamic farming and Goethean Methodologies, Rishi Kheti, Permaculture), Topics on Public health issues and general awarenessfor Food & Nutrition. Horticulture Planet encourages the eager young minds to show new business process improvement tools and methodologies in Horticulture and Plant Science/Natural Science. Particularly, we seek articles which provide specific ideas or experiences which can immediately put to use.
While we do not pay for submissions, authors of articles receive the notoriety of being published on the premier worldwide Prakrutik Horticulture Planet TM website as well as the opportunity to share their professional experience and expertise. In addition, being published on Prakrutik Horticulture Planet will earn you reputation points increasing your standing in the Scientific, Food and Health Business community.
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING ARTICLES FOR Prakrutik Horticulture Planet TM
- Content should be well-written, informative and directed toward action.
- Content should be unique (i.e., not previously published).
- Submissions can be as technical as the subject requires, but authors should keep in mind that Horticulture PlanetTM readers span all levels of experience.
- Content should focus on specifics – Prakrutik Horticulture Planet TM Services and practitioners.
- Content should include, whenever possible, graphical elements (graphs, charts, tables, illustrations) to ensure maximum clarity.
- Articles ideally should not be shorter than 1,000 should be between 1000 and 3000 words.
- Articles are typically written in the third-person point of view (e.g., “They solved the problem”).
- Content written by consultants should not reveal any named-client data without client permission.
- An author must be a registered Horticulture PlanetTMCommunity member with a profile that includes a biography (or link to LinkedIn profile).
- Content should not be vehicles for self-promotion. Links to authors and their businesses are included in their member profiles, but articles aimed at promoting products and/or businesses are not accepted. (Please note: this includes promoting an author’s content that may found elsewhere – e.g., blogs, books, websites. You may provide these types of links in your member profile.)
- Content should not focus on trademarked terminology or processes (i.e., content should be public domain and not exclusive to one company
- Articles, books and similar materials used by an author should be cited in an article’s reference list. (This may include references to the author’s own work.)
- Articles must be accompanied by the Author Certification statement.
HOW IT WORKS
Authors can submit articles as Microsoft Word or text format attachments using the form below. Word documents allow the easy transmission of graphs, figures, images, graphics or tables. Your work will be reviewed and edited by our editorial team, whose objective is to make your article and you shine.
The Author Certification statement below must be included with your submission. If it is not, Prakrutik Horticulture Planet TM is unable to consider your material for publication.
Author Certification: “I certify that I am the author or sole owner of the material I am submitting to Horticulture Planet TM. Horticulture Planet TM and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. I agree to indemnify Prakrutik Horticulture Planet for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material.” By submitting an article, the author gives prakrutikhorticultureplanet.com exclusive worldwide publishing rights to the article for 30 days, beginning the first day the article is published on the website. After 30 days, horticultureplanet comretains non-exclusive rights to articles published on the website.
Submit U R Article Here.
I certify that I am the author or sole owner of the material I am submitting to Prakrutik Horticulture Planet. Prakrutik Horticulture Planet TM and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. I agree to indemnify Prakrutik Horticulture Planet for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material.